Ditex AutoSim Pro Automotive sensor Signal generator/simulator with additional accessories.
Since its release in 2012, the Ditex AutoSim sensor simulator has proven itself to be extremely popular with both technicians and professional technicians thanks to its friendly user interface, and reliable operation.
Eight years after the release of the original model, Ditex have released the second generation AutoSim Pro. With a new and completely updated design with significant functional improvements, the AutoSim Pro Automotive Sensor Simulator from Ditex is a very useful tool which is suitable for both cars and truck applications in a variety of working situations. This advanced sensor simulator creates an electrically equivalent system to simulate the sensors and actuators found on an actual vehicle in a working condition.
In general, the AutoSim Pro is a specialized signal generator for testing sensors, including leads and connections when installed. In this way, it is possible to tell whether an ECU, a feed, a plug-in connection or a sensor is defective. This allows efficient fault elimination without replacing parts "on suspicion". One of the special features of this device is its easy and intuitive operation via function keys. The display continuously shows the most important settings such as current waveform, frequency, amplitude, offset, ramp time and pulse width.
MULTI-PURPOSE AUTOMOTIVE SIMULATOR
Providing the most important signals: sine, square, triangle and ramps, up to 20 kHz make the device the ideal companion for experiments with all type components and sensors as well as for the analysis of electrical wiring circuits. You have complete control over the output signal: peak-to-peak amplitude, frequency, duty-cycle and pulse width. A microcontroller sets the output voltage in the range of 0V to ±12V accordingly to the programmed curves.
PWM generator for the dynamic control of vehicle actuators using pulse width modulation. The PWM generator function was specially designed to control flaps, actuators, valves, injectors and smaller DC motors. Generating variable power PWM signal up to 4 A.
Precise DC voltage source
The AutoSim Pro low-noise, high-resolution DC voltage output function is the right choice when a precision source of DC voltage is needed. Its bipolar output delivers up to ±12 V with 10 mV resolution and up to 35 mA of current.
Sensor embedded presets
Automotive Sensor Simulator with built-in preset configurations for simulation of CKP Inductive, CKP Hall Effect, Lambda sensor Zirconia, Lambda sensor Titania and Knock Sensor. You can disconnect sensor from the vehicle harness, inject the signal in the harness and watch the scope to see if the PCM responds positively.
The Autosim Pro Master kit includes the most frequently used additional accessories to the already popular AutoSim Pro Automotive Sensor Simulator from Ditex.
- Handheld standalone device
- Intuitive operation via function keys;
- Ultra-fast boot time;
- Excellent industrial design;
- Operates on both 12 and 24 Volt electrical systems;
- Illuminated 2.4" TFT LCD 320х240 display for optimum visibility;
- Protection against reverse polarity connection;
- Low distortion factor and high signal-to-noise ratio for brilliant signals;
- Adjustable frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 10 kHz;
- Generating variable power PWM signals up to 4 A;
- One-wire hook-up PWM output;
- Precise DC voltage source;
- Internal Micro SD card for firmware updates.
- Simulates actual working condition of the most automotive sensors;
- Efficient fault elimination without replacing parts "on suspicion";
- Simulates O2 sensor signals: Zirconia and Titania;
- Checking of basic ECU operation;
- Controlling the output signal allows to check the ECU response and operation;
- It can drive ECU into “open” or “closed” loop;
- Activation of a large number of actuators;
- Variable adjustable voltage output from 0 to ±12 volts;
- Simulates crank and cam sensors inductive and hall;
- In both crank and cam modes you are able to adjust the number of teeth and the missing teeth.